We’d like to ensure that the journal is as interesting as possible for readers and would much appreciate your feedback, which will help to inform future issues.
Please return the survey to by email to Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the editorial address 1 Yew Tree Cottages, Slines Oak Road, Woldingham, Surrey, CR3 7EA by 14 March 2010.
• Overall what do you think of Multimedia Information & Technology?
• Which sections of the journal do you enjoy the MOST (and why)?
• Which sections of the journal do you enjoy LEAST (and why)?
• Which sections would you like to see changed (and how)?
• Are there any sections which you would like to see DROPPED?
• Are there any NEW sections you would like to see introduced?
• Which topics you would like to see covered in future issues?
• Do you prefer to read MmIT online or in print and why?
• Do you read the online news – if yes, what do you gain from it? If no, why?
• What do you think of the journal’s new look?
• Do you have any other comments?
• Would you like to be added to our mailing list for occasional information about the journal?
Yes – please provide email address
• Could we contact you for further information about your responses?
Yes – please provide email address or telephone number
Please note contact details will only be used for the reasons stated above.
• Are you a member of CILIP?
• Are you employed/self-employed/retired?
• Sector: School/FE/HE/public/special/consultant/student/retired/other?