Issue 38, no 2 of the MMIT journal is now available. MmIT group members can access the journal via the CILIP website.
Our May issue includes features on:
- MMIT National Conference
- Marshall Breeding: the future of library IT
- Use of YouTube in further education
- Integrating LMS and elearning in schools
- A wake up call required to stimulate publishing and learning
- History of the MmIT journal: the first ten years
- The changing role of library assistants
- A glimpse into technology for library users in a New York public library
- Archiving videogames
- Reports from Consortia Conference and EDGE conference
Plus our usual book and product reviews, news, and tech round-up.